This time Pablo and Alex touch on the topic of the HTTP API design. They share a couple of stories from personal experience and explain what The API Design-First approach is and when it might make sense to follow it.
- Stoplight: develop quality APIs with collaborative API-first design.
- marginalia Ruby gem: attach comments to your ActiveRecord queries.
- OpenAPI defines a standard, language-agnostic interface to RESTful APIs which allows both humans and computers to discover and understand the capabilities of the service without access to source code, documentation, or through network traffic inspection.
- AsyncAPI: open source tools to easily build and maintain your event-driven architecture.
- OpenRPC: design and document APIs using JSON-RPC 2.0 and open source tools.
- Monodraw: powerful ASCII art editor designed for the Mac.
Music by Asepirawan20 from Pixabay.