To celebrate our 20th episode, Code && Beyond welcomed its first-ever guest: Ana Hernández. She helped us explore the topic of search engine optimization or SEO, what software developers should be aware of, how SEO specialists work together with devs and more.
- Screaming Frog is a website crawler that helps you improve onsite SEO by extracting data & auditing for common SEO issues.
- Schema.org is a collaborative, community activity with a mission to create, maintain, and promote schemas for structured data on the Internet, on web pages, in email messages, and beyond.
- Core Web Vitals is an initiative by Google to provide unified guidance for quality signals that are essential to delivering a great user experience on the web.
- Ahrefs is an All-in-one SEO toolset.
- Semrush is a platform for SEO, content marketing, competitor research, PPC and social media marketing
Music by Twisterium from Pixabay.